©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 30, 2009

Callahan?


So, I'm in bed and I pull out today's mail...a catalog for The Illinois Math and Science Academy  and as I'm reading the cover, I look at the kid in the white lab coat "Callahan?, is that Callahan?" I hand the catalog to Tim, he looks at it and says "I think that is Callahan"
OMG! my kid is on the cover of the IMSA Summer Catalog. Well, Cal almost busted, almost busted right then and there. There is not much about school that excites Callahan, but my God he has been talking about going to high school there for 2 years now. He has attended their summer program for gifted kids for the last 2 years. It is the 1 week out of the year that there is passion and light in that child. He can be with kids just like him, kids that can split atoms, create and explain DNA strands, discuss black holes and share freakin non-stop facts... freakin facts about everything.
Woohoo, way to go Cal!

No comments: