©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 7, 2009

For the love of God, Keep your junk in the trunk!




I have started working out again, today being my 2nd time in 3 days. I brought Karrick with and we swam together  for 45 min, then he went to the nursery while I hit the gym. After my grueling workout (as grueling as a 45 year old with a fukked up neck can be) I treat myself to a soak in the hot tub in the womens locker room . I am well aware it is a cesspool of germs. I keep my head above water and hit the showers immediately after. After my workout, I can't wait to soak. Soothing my muscles that are in a constant spasm is worth the risk. (I mean a constant spasm) It is a deep hot tub with the super strong jets, they are heaven on my neck . As I sit there, a stark ass naked lady comes waltzing over, "please be going to the shower, please be going to the shower" I silently pray. No such luck. Not only does she climb in with her shit all hangin out, but then she proceeds to stretch! Yes, I said stretch. Are you freakin kidding me? do you not see another human sitting in this, all of the sudden way too small  hot tub? There is not much in this world that can render me speechless, but my God I was frozen. I don't care if you look like Gisele or Shelley Winters...KEEP YOUR JUNK IN THE TRUNK...WTF! I realize wearing a swimsuit doesn't isolate the germs, but come on. Long story short, I did not enjoy my after workout soak. I will forever have this women business ingrained in my mind.
 "ladies, it's okay to trim that shit once in a while"

No comments: