©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 6, 2009

A little bit of everyone



Karrick had his first Kindergarten birthday party today. It was Gia's 6th b-day and she had a Spongebob party at the park district. The morning after the big hug Karrick woke up with a 101 fever and sore throat. I had my surgery scheduled for that day (Thursday); Facet injections in my Cervical spine and was not about to cancel. Tim thank God took an earlier train home to take care of him. He dropped me at the Hospital and  picked me up when I was done. By afternoon  Karrick was on the couch with a 103 temp. I took Karrick in on Friday and Strep was confirmed. I was hoping it was Strep...24 hours on antibiotics and life is good again. There is way to much junk going around that is taking 7-14 days to kick; I welcomed the Strep. This morning Karrick woke up hungry, happy and fever free.

I'm so happy Gia didn't come down with Strep. Here they are playing Spongebob, Spongebob, squidward while waiting for the kids to be picked up. I had 2 hrs to kill during the party so I went to the health club. My neck and back is so messed up I had to stretch them out in the hot tub...I know creepy water. I actually worked out for the first time in forever and feel better. I just don't know what to do anymore, my Cervical spine is now covered with Arthritis. I have a constant crunching that goes on with every move I make. That is in addition to the bulging disk, nerve damage and constant muscle spasms. I am one lucky gal!




Callahan sound a sleep in my bed at noon after spending the night with 3 buddies at Josh's house.
Cal : " It was the best sleepover EVER!"



2 more pictures of TJ. Steven Palm sent me a disk with 177 pictures of TJ from his shoot. Most photographers make you pay extra for the proofs, you are just paying for time and talent. Steven always has given me all the shots, minus the ones with blinks etc. I realize he is my kid, but he is so handsome. 13 is not really a cute age for any boy...puberty and all



You know it's Christmas in Lombard when the Santa House is all lit up
 It's down the street and the man has been taking in unwanted plastic Santa's for years. He display's all of them every year. People just drop them off instead of throwing them away.


Tonight Tim, myself and the boys went out to dinner then we saw Christmas Carol 3D. I just loved it, the 3D was pretty freaky. Karrick squealed with delight, then ended up on Tim's lap once the ghosts came. I have a funny feeling someone will be in our bed tonight. We finally got him sleeping back in his own room a week ago.

No comments: