©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 2, 2009

Gia, Sophia...



Walking to the van after school, Karrick says:

" I hugged Gia today"


Me:  "did she hug you back?"


K:  "Yeah, we were in line and she asked if I wanted to
 get in front of her and I said yes. Then I did it"


Me:  " Is she your girlfriend now?"


K:  "yeah"


Me: What about the other girl?"


K:  "Sophia?"


Me:  " yes, is she still your girlfriend?"


With giant eyes and a smirk, Karrick replies:


"Well, I guess which ever one wants to come to my house
 first will be my girlfriend"


I'm doomed...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hilarious!!!! You are doomed in the best way!