©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 28, 2009

finishing touches



I found these adorable outlet covers at Restoration Hardware. They are Slate and had to be special ordered. They just arrived! We redid our kitchen with a Flint tile floor(done by Tim and I) and a gray/black/cream granite table, counter tops and a smoky glass back splash. I have been looking for outlet covers that tie it all together. I was thrilled when I found these while Christmas shopping, but I only ordered 2 as they are $15 a piece and I wasn't sure of the sizes. We have been w/o covers  since July as seen in picture below. I was washing the back splash and got one of the outlets wet...SPARKS SPARKS and more SPARKS. It's time to finish.





Still need stove and microwave, another thing I am going to have to bite the bullet and purchase. I must say to this day I love love love my refrigerator. I am in Love with it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have "frig" envy! It is a very nice refrigerator! Vicki