©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 22, 2009

Oak Park Village Champs



 My boys are growing up and TJ is off to high school next year. You always hear people say "enjoy it now" because it all goes so fast, but do we really listen? NO! How many times do we want to tell those people to "shut the HELL up!" Now I want to shake people and say "enjoy it now..." I love my life, but I love to reminisce about the old simpler times when my boys were little. Yes, I said "simpler"...is that a word? Whatever!
During this Holiday Season and maybe beyond; I am posting some great memories from the past of family and friends. TJ-8, Callahan-6 both played t-ball in Oak Park on the Red Sox. T-ball in Oak Park is like nothing you have ever seen in any other town. Serious freakin business, the entire village comes out to watch. Our Red Sox were incredible and yes, We Won the World Series. Our team was "that team" made up of Ascension kids + plus my boys. TJ was possibly the most spectacular 8 year old ball player in history. Never missed anything in the field and had an uncanny understanding of the game.





Look at my little tiny Callahan...6 years old and in his 1st season ever, winning the World Series in Oak Park. Only OP'ers understand this, the rest of the world thinks "get a grip you freakin loon"

No comments: