©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 4, 2010

Glenbard East Class of 2014...OM"fing"G!




My heart is racing and I feel an anxiety attack coming on...NO JOKE! I knew this day was coming and I thought I prepared for it, it wasn't suppose to come now. Last week TJ's tentative high school class list came in the mail for Freshman year. It's barely January, for the love of God! Slow down, everyone just needs to slow the F*** down. Today TJ came home with the above booklet and all kids of sheets...too many sheets. Graduation requirements for High school, driver ed, electives and College entrance requirements.COLLEGE FREAKIN ENTRANCE... STOP! PLEASE can we please finish 8th grade. My head is spinning...college requirements already...he just turned 13! Wednesday is Freshman orientation which Tim has to take TJ because my long awaited photography classes start Wednesday and I have to take this first class to take the next 7 weeks or wait until May. January 21st is HS registration and meet with the HS guidance counselors to choose regular or honor classes based on teacher recommendations and EXPLORE test scores.
This seriously may be mentally harder on me than Kindergarten

No comments: