©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 31, 2010

A head above the rest



nice save by TJ

TJ had a basketball game today and someone broke the key in the lock that turns on the lights. They decided to play the game and use natural sun light...thank God it was a sunny day. The bright sun rays made wonderful light patterns around the gym. I kept my flash low because it can be very bright and I didn't want to blind the players. We lost, but TJ played really good defense. He is finally utilizing his God given gift of height, lots of high jumps, blocking and smacking the ball...I can see some new moves, possibly some new skills from volleyball? 

Can you say "Rebound?"

that blond kid was 4 inches taller than TJ and all over him. TJ held his own



No comments: