©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 7, 2010

Sleigh ride



Thinking it would be fun I suggested to Karrick we travel to school by sled. I was a little shocked by his reply
 "great, I just know I'm going to get a tardy slip"
He plopped himself on the sled and off we went. I pulled him down the block as he squealed with delight. No tardy slip, in fact we were 15 minutes early. It was adorable to watch him and his buddies take turns pulling each other around the playground . As the bell rung Karrick says
"Mom, can you pick me up in the sled"
"sure will"  I replied




1 comment:

Mel said...

Too cute! Finn was always worried about getting a tardy card when he was Karrick's age. Of course Finn couldn't pronounce it right and would say, "You know Mamma, if we are late I will get a farty tard and the last thing you want to be in kindergarten is farty."