©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 9, 2010

Our day out


Tim and I had a day out. First we headed to the theater to catch the 12:10 showing of  Brothers. What a fantastic movie, very real I thought. At times I teared up and at times I was shocked. You walk out of the movie thinking "would you do it or not?" I went with "would not".


Straight from there we headed over to Sams club and loaded up.
After heading home we fed the boys, showered and dressed for dinner. We went to what may be my favorite restaurant.

Redstone in Oak Brook is just wonderful. I love the atmosphere and we have never had anything less than superb.



I was able to wear my diamond bling


Outdoor fire pit


Must have flat bread original as an appetizer. Super thin crunchy flat bread with Mozzarella, tomato and basil.
I also had a lump crab cake. Tim had a steak while I had Shrimp Gamelle . Somehow after all that we were able to finish not one, but two desserts

Hot chocolate chip cookie with ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauce covered with pralines


super chocolate cake
Finally we headed to our local Blockbuster for some more movies before going home and calling it a day night



No comments: