©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 2, 2010

Wii personal trainer


I can't seem to find free time to get to the health club these days. I bought the Wii personal trainer and gave it a try this afternoon. I really enjoyed it. I think some ankle and hand weights might add to it. See that little black dress? That is my inspiration. Our 14th Anniversary is in 1 month and I plan on wearing it. Tim is taking me somewhere for the entire weekend... a surprise location. I am also doing the low-carb diet. I can't make myself do the Atkins...too much meat..blah

Karrick has this fascination with running. He will run the perimeter of his playground after school everyday and runs down aisles in stores...Yes, I let my kid run in stores. No Jewel or Walmart for obvious reasons. All he wanted to do was run track on wii....maybe that will be his sport


No comments: