©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 26, 2010

A day with my son

Today I had a Mommy Karrick day. We really had a great time! After dropping the big boys off to ski, we putzed around  the little shops in the village. Karrick is a riot and speaks his mind to any and everyone he meets...people really get a kick out of him.We stopped at a little coffee shop we love that has board games. I honestly got my butt kicked by a 5 year old...a future surgeon?
We played in a old town jail playhouse


and hit the pool for some pool football...the kid cheats

Holding his pruned hands to say "enough pictures woman"


Only in the mountains can you walk around in your suit with a foot of snow on the ground


I loved the time I was able to spend with Karrick He really is a very unique child

No comments: