©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 13, 2010

Karrick's Luau

This is how I felt watching Karrick's 8:15 am game this morning. I swear I was just there 12 hours before, oh!, that's right I was for the sock hop. I got to my 10:30 massage and was informed that it was scheduled for 10am....of course it was, so I had to settle for a 1/2 hour massage.
Callahan's game didn't go so well either...Why? you ask. Tim brought him to his 1:30 game (I had to nap) just to find out it was at 11:30....of course it was

Karrick had a Luau to go to for Sophia..
Yes, Sophia of  Gia, Sophia...
I love that Karrick is invited to all the girl parties because I get to pick out the gifts.. girly stuff

He had a ball and will wear his jersey until Monday night. Yes, he will be bathed and put it right back on

No comments: