©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 10, 2010

100 th of Kindergarten

Today was the 100th day of school for Karrick's Kindergarten class. Each kid made a 100 day project. Karrick chose to glue 100 cups to very thick poster board. He put the cups in groups of 10 then labeled each group of 10 with a sticker e.g. reptiles, bugs, emergency vehicles, helicopters, aquatic animals etc.





Lots of snow today...I know everyone is tired of it, so am I. I was getting into my car after helping Karrick into his classroom with his giant 100 day project when I noticed how incredibly beautiful the land in front of Karricks school looked. The sun is breaking through the clouds on the far baseball field

It's Spring in my kitchen


Patrick loves to play in the snow...he becomes a puppy again

No comments: