©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 25, 2008

Christmas at the Moran's

Every year for Christmas we head to Palos Heights to my dads house to celebrate with my many siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews. It is always a great time...a house full of Irishmen put the "Merry" in Merry Christmas. This year was made extra special for me because my Uncle Tom came in from Mill Valley California. He is my mom's youngest brother and my Godfather. The last time I saw him was 4 1/2 years ago at my mom's wake and funeral. He came in for his 47th year reunion of The Rainbow Beach Lifeguards of 1961. Yes, my uncle was a Chicago Park District Lifeguard on the beach. The guys he started out with as rookies were my boss' when I worked at the beach. Joe Pec is the former President of the USLA and current President of the Great Lakes Chapter. These are the people I travel with around the country to USLA meetings. Small world I say. My uncle is now a Doctor on the west coast.

Me and my Unc
No shortage of Moran's in this world

Yep, that's my dad


Check out Caspers new Doo! Love it!!!! I also loved the dreads

These two are inseparable and could pass for siblings. Karrick made that sweatshirt at school. Hand prints for antlers and his foot print for the head

Everyone comparing my Christmas cards fighting over who got the cuter one. They are hand made and each one is an original Mary McGinty design. They will be mailed out to everyone else soon.
I must say this year will go down as one of my favorite Christmas' . From each school show to every Christmas party right down to watching my kids sled all around town. Not to mention having a 4 yo puts a lot of magic back into the Holiday!

No comments: