©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 12, 2008

St. Pius Christmas

Tonight was Karrick's Christmas show at St Pius. His preschool class has been practicing long and hard. Karrick sang his songs to anyone that would listen. When the big night finally arrived Karrick was ready to burst, he was so excited. The children were required to wear their "Sunday best". Well, Karrick was about the cutest thing going in his big boy clothes. He just kept repeating "I am so cute"



A natural in front of the camera
Karrick was screaming "Mom, mommy I'm right here. Can you see me?"
Yes honey, everyone can see you and hear you
"Hey, TJ..."
While his class waited to go on, they hung out in the classroom. Karrick chased his classmates around pretending to shoot them with his tie. His teacher has the patience of a saint
Here is one of Karrick's songs. I apologize in advance for the shaky video. I was on the floor and I'm an old woman with bad knees

No comments: