©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 29, 2008

My Night Out


My beach (Foster) the year I was born 1964


Tonight I headed downtown for the annual Lifeguard Christmas Party held at Holidays bar and grill on Randolph. I got to see some people that I haven't seen in years. I also received many compliments on my children's behavior from our Florida lifeguard trip. They were polite, well behaved and very engaging. It's always nice to hear. It seems like yesterday that I was that 15 year old...oops 16 yo girl guarding the lake front. Holy smokes did we have fun. Always tone and tan, smelling like Coppertone. After hour beach parties packed with lifeguards and Chicago finest. Good memories. Good people. Good fun





No comments: