©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 19, 2008

Just for One Minute...

Today we all had a snow day. A day to do anything or nothing at all. Just for 1 minute I wanted to be free, free from the crippling pain that I live with daily. Free from the stiffness that makes me move as though I am 15 years older than I am. I decided I was going to take that minute, take that minute no matter what the consequence may be










God help me in the morning. Julie may have to make a house call for my Saturday morning massage.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Can you move???? Too Funny Mary and BTW I love the new format!!!

Mary said...

Yes i can move, i did make my 10 am massage. We have about 5 inches of feather and foam products on our mattress

julz said...

OMG, those are awesome shots capturing you mid-air, the facial expressions are hilarious! Yes, thank God for feather pillows! But as your massage therapist I DON'T reccommend you make a regular practice of that!!! =) LOL