©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 6, 2008

St. Nick


When I got to St. Pius X to pick up Karrick I was greeted by St. Nick. I honestly have to say I will miss St Pius next year when Karrick goes to kindergarten at the public school. It is a joy that Karrick can openly learn about St. Nick and Christmas at school. I think it is really hard today for kids to know the true meaning of Christmas with all the glitz and glamour  shoved down their throats at every store. We went to bed with our empty shoes by the door for St. Nick to fill.

Karrick had some concerns about Patrick sampling his treats and suggested we put his shoe under my bed for safe keeping. I assured him his shoe would be safe by the front door.
I know, I'm guilty of some glitz and glamour myself

No comments: