©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 17, 2008

Hodge Podge

Where does the time go? I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last blog entry. The weekend was great, I had a date with my husband Friday night for dinner at Lom Ling then a night of shopping together. Boy o boy are we old! I left the camera at home. So here are some pictures of our weekTJ's beautiful Christmas flower from the nursery last week. It just bloomed this morning...how pretty. There are to more buds ready to pop. TJ keeps it on his desk in his room. It's nice to know my 12 yo is secure with his masculinity.
Buttercup... I love buttercup but I think I am the only one who realizes that "Hello! he is stuffed" a note came home from karricks teacher saying Karrick received an A+ on the construction of a block house for Buttercup. On more than 1 occasion, parents that I don't know comment on Buttercup at pick-up time at St. Pius


On this cold cold day I drove by Lombard Commons just to sneak a peek at our new $9 million water park due to be open in June....think hot sunny day
Okay, even ugly friggin mutant plants need to be represented in the blog. Cals choice from the nursery. Frankly, I'm afraid of it


No comments: