©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 1, 2008

A Wonderful Week

Thanksgiving was spent at McGinty Farm. The day was very relaxing for me. Tim cooked and cleaned up. My boys, including Tim were off the entire week due to parent teacher conferences and vacation time for Tim. I decided it was time to get back to the gym. I still think of myself as a skinny gal, but then I see photos of myself that say otherwise. Glass Court in Lombard has indoor/outdoor pools, full basketball court, racket ball, many different exercise rooms, track, nursery and yes a bar. It is very kid friendly. I went 4 times this week and yes, I took photos of myself with the timer...Dork. They will be my before and after pictures. The boys love it because they can swim, run the track and TJ is old enough for the free Jr. personal training sessions. It is 3x a week for ages 12-13 year olds can learn how to safely use the equipment. On Sunday Tim and I cooked a turkey at home with all the fixin's. It was a great week to stay home and hang with the family use







No comments: